Howard's Sermons and Article Clippings.

Howard's Sermons and Article Clippings.

About Me

My photo
Im a Mainline protestant minister who loves serving in multicultural and urban contexts. I'm very interested in how liberation theology and existential-humanistic psychology are applied to the praxis of pastoral care and counseling. My most profound encounters with God come as we sojourn as brothers and sisters seeking the inbreaking of God's reign, here and now.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heading Back to MN

I completed a year of service with the First Congregational Church of Los Angeles.
This was a transitional call and I tried to assist them in reenaging the Mid-Wilshire community.
Dave Spahn retired 9 months into this new call.
In the congregational polity, the senior minister has the say as to whom the associate pastors
are. With this change in senior pastors, Im better of starting a new call rather then waiting for an unknown.
I accepted a new call to the Arlington Hills Presbyertian Church to serve as the interim pastor.
This is a wonderful multicultural-transformation church in East St Paul.
I don't know what my contact information is yet but as soon as I know I will send it out to folks.

Grace and Peace,

Howard

No comments: